This section will go over managing your posts within your theme.
- Title Bar - insert title of post here.
- WSIWYG Editor - input page content here.
- Publish Box - when you're ready, you can publish content here. Also can save draft, unpublish, or change the date.
- Format - change format of posts if your theme supports it.
- Categories - check which categories this post will be under.
- Tags- add tags that can be used to filter or search for your post.
- Featured Image - select a featured image for your post here.
Upon logging into your WordPress dashboard, you will see a posts tab on the left side. Click here to manage your posts.
After locating the posts tab in your dashboard, click the top button that says "Add New"
Next, fill in the information accordingly. You can reference the above section for more details.
To edit a post, simply hover over a post then click edit. This screen will allow you to update any information for the post.
To remove a post, simply hover over a post then click the red "trash." You can restore the post from the trash as well.