This section will go over managing your pages within your theme.
- Title Bar - insert title of page here.
- WSIWYG Editor - input page content here.
- Publish Box - when you're ready, you can publish content here. Also can save draft, unpublish, or change the date.
- Featured Image - add featured image here.
- Page Attributes - make this page a subpage of another page and sort order.
Upon logging into your WordPress dashboard, you will see a pages tab on the left side. Click here to manage your pages.
After locating the pages tab in your dashboard, click the top button that says "Add New"
Next, fill in the information accordingly. You can reference the above section for more details.
To edit a page, simply hover over a page then click edit. This screen will allow you to update any information for the page.
To remove a page, simply hover over a page then click the red "trash." You can restore the page from the trash as well.